I woke up to a faint breeze, sounds of waves and the sound of a cow mooing. I opened my eyes and realized I was lying face down in sand. I stood up and looked around. Everything around me was made of... blocks? I realized I remembered nothing. I knew that I would have to find food and build a shelter to protect myself from the dangerous mobs at night. I wouldn't have to worry about water, since that wasn't a factor in Minecraft. I knew that getting wood was the most important thing to do. Basically, all I knew was Minecraft. Great. Off to a promising start. I punched the trunk of a tree and the block that I had punched popped and shrunk, levitating above the ground. The block flew to my waist, where I was wearing a... utility belt? Why hadn't I noticed it before? The wood flew to one of the pouches in the belt and was about the size of a gumdrop. I used the 2x2 grid in my belt to craft all my basic tools and necessities. I realized that I was absolutely famished. "Moooooo!" I saw a cow walk past me. As soon as I stabbed it, it gave a distressed cry. I stabbed it again and it vanished in a puff of smoke, leaving raw beef and leather behind. I killed some other animals, including a couple of sheep and pigs.
End of Part 1
No comments:
Post a Comment