Beaconator Chapter 8
I managed to help him regain consciousness by feeding him and giving him some potions I found in his backpack. I decided to let him rest and come back after dusk, but when I came back, I was in shock to find that he had turned into a zombie! He started to come after me, but I realized I didn't have the heart to kill him. And besides, wasn't there a way to revive zombie-humans? I dug a 2x1 hole and trapped him there and promised to myself to revive him. I knew I had to go into the Nether to get potions to help my friend, so I used my diamonds that I had mined, to make a diamond pickaxe. Even with that, it took quite a while to get 14 pieces. I prepared myself by making a diamond sword and a full set of iron armor. I then built the portal and lit it. I then stepped in after a moment's hesitation and felt my heart pounding as I was teleported to the Nether.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment