Beaconator Chapter 4
I suddenly woke up and realized I was still in the hole I dug. I mined my way out and realized that the hostiles weren't there anymore. I thought that if I stayed in the cave for much longer, more mobs would come and try to kill me. I decided to dig up until I reached the surface. I dug up a few blocks until suddenly 10 blocks of sand fell on me and started to suffocate me. I managed to dig the sand and then stacked up onto the surface. I realized I was on the beach that I had spawned on. I washed the sand grains out of my eyes and face in the ocean. I remembered that I had to build a house first, before doing anything else, since the same thing could happen again. I could place a block by flicking my hand with the tiny block, and the block would enlarge to full size again. By the time I finished my house, it was almost sunset. I knew that I needed a source of light, so I burned some wood inside the furnace to make charcoal to make a torch. I also crafted a sword and a chestplate to protect myself if I had to. The chestplate was a little clunky, and was hard to move around in, but it protected me from the dangers of the night. It was now night and I made a bed using the wool I had gotten from the sheep. I could finally sleep well tonight. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment