Beaconator Chapter 7

The next morning when I woke up, I realized the guy was gone, but had left his backpack here. I thought that he just went outside to kill some animals for food, but when he ran in here, on fire, I panicked. It took a few more seconds for the fire to go out.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's just that a zombie hit me while it was burning in the sun," He said, "I also got bitten by it." He started eating a steak to repair his wounds.
"What's your name by the way?" I asked, "Mine's PCOverdose. Just call me PC for short."
"It's..." He had to hesitate for a moment. "It's Aquabreez. Call me Aqua for short." He started to get a little unbalanced.
"I don't feel that well," He said. And then without warning, he fainted.

End of Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment