Beaconator Chapter 11

I dug a strip mine through the netherrack, hoping to get away and find the portal. After several tense hours, I found my way up to the portal and teleported back to the normal world. It was nighttime, and I was vulnerable, as I was only partially healed. I ran as fast as I could back to the house, while multiple hostiles pursued me. I got to my house a fraction of a second before the hostiles and slammed the door shut. I lay on my bed, injured and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up, I hardly remembered what happened yesterday. I remembered brief flashes of what happened in the Nether. First things first, I went outside and killed a few cows and threw the beef into the furnace. After it had finished cooking, I devoured almost half of them. I then went back into the Nether, prepared this time. I gathered some glowstone hanging on the top of the Nether and then stormed right into the Nether fortress always watching my back. I found several Nether warts and got a wither skeleton head from one of them. I then slayed a few blazes and then a ghast. I then ran back to the nether portal and went back into the overworld. I crafted a brewing stand, made water bottles and a fermented spider eye to make a potion of weakness. I then made 3 potions of regeneration and 3 potions of strength. I strengthened the potions of regeneration and strength by adding glowstone. I then added gunpowder to the potion of weakness to make it a splash potion. Finally, I crafted a golden apple. I was ready to heal my friend. I went to the hole in the cave that I had dug and threw the splash potion of weakness on him. According to my knowledge, bad effects gave hostiles gave them good effects, and vice versa, so I had to be careful. Finally I fed Aquabreez the golden apple. He was ready. 

End of Part 11

No comments:

Post a Comment