When have you ever woken up to sounds of burning zombies and skeletons? Probably never, unless you're someone like me, who lives in Minecraft. That was what startled me and caused me to jump up and break the wall with my sword. Yup. I'm great at this. Anyways, after I realized that the hostiles were outside, I felt embarrassed, as if something or someone was watching me. I just shrugged it off and went outside. I went into my cave and came back out just before sunset. I had forgotten completely about the incident that happened this morning. When I returned to my house. I felt something staring at me, but couldn't locate it. Who or what was observing me? It was already starting to get dark, but I couldn't let this rest, so I looked around for a source. I locked eyes on a tall tree right next to my house. Something or someone could hide inside the leaves and spy on me. I cautiously started to build up to the tree with my sword at the ready when suddenly someone from inside the tree shouted, "Stop! I mean no harm."
No comments:
Post a Comment