Beaconator Chapter 10

As soon as I stepped in, a burst of hot air hit my face. It felt like the Sahara Desert in the summer in this place (not that I've been there). I took my surrounding in and realized I spawned on a cliff, right next to a nether fortress. I went down into the nether fortress to look for loot and most importantly; Nether Warts. Suddenly I was stabbed in the back. I wheeled around and threw my sword at the wither skeleton. I started withering, but stopped after a few seconds. I walked down the corridor of the fortress, not expecting what to come when I was full on hit by a blaze. I ran for my life and felt my body burning. I dug myself into a hole and hoped that it would go away. I ate my last steak and scolded myself for not bringing more. The steak only partially healed me, and for once, I was scared that I wouldn't make it out alive.

End of Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment