Even though I was starving, I didn't want to eat it raw, so I needed to either dig down or find a cave for stone. I decided to find a cave, and I found one a few minutes away. I mined 8 pieces of stone and crafted a furnace to cook the meat. It's funny how something used for warming up people's houses is used to cook stuff in Minecraft. I realized that the sun had started to set. It was too late to make a shelter, so I decided to stay in the cave for the night. I went down into the cave, finding coal and iron as I went. Before long, I realized I was lost. I decided to stay where I was and cook my iron ore. Once all my iron was smelted into ingots, I started crafting a chestplate; however before I could craft it, I heard a sudden hiss behind me. There was a sudden explosion and I was thrown into the wall.
End of Part 2
No comments:
Post a Comment