"Why don't you just go into the mineshaft and get some better gear? All you have is a leather tunic!" I said.
"Yeah, that'd probably be smart." He said.
Once he went down into the mine, I started crafted an enchanting table with the remaining diamonds I had left. I only had 2 remaining, which was enough to craft me a sword. I crafted a sword and then made an anvil. I only had a chestplate, so I crafted another full set of iron armor. I placed down the enchanting table, wondering what I was supposed to do. I then put my sword onto the table and the table gave me 3 enchantments to choose from. I chose a level one enchantment and recited what it said on the book. An orb from my belt flew out into the book. I realized I must have gotten the orbs from killing mobs. According to the book, my sword now had "sharpness one" which at a guess increases the amount of damage done. I did the same with my armor and got "Protection one". Both my armor and sword started glowing as if there was an aura around it. Little did I know, I had taken so much time, the sun had already set. Aqua hadn't come out of the mineshaft yet, and I was starting to wonder if something happened to him.
End of Part 13
No comments:
Post a Comment