Hey Guys, I'm William, but I'm better known online by my Minecraft username, PCOverdose, abbreviated as PC. I've been working on this fanfiction since around the beginning of November. I expect to be done around March or April. Hopefully sooner.
2/7/15 Hey Guys! Sorry about the lack of updates, for the few that are actually reading my blog. Let's just say I've been busy with school and Asian parents. I'll try finding free time to update the fanfic. Show me you want some more by commenting and showing me you're there! <3 Much love.
2/15/15 I'm going to start making separate entries for each chapter, so hopefully it'll be easier to navigate.
2/17/15 I've changed my blog from my previous URL. My other one was derping out.
2/18/15 Update: Okay, it turns out my other blog wasn't derping out, it was because of some weird stuff with the layout. (You try making a blog. It's not easy!) Anyways, I'm still keeping this one, since it'll take like 525,600 minutes to put back together. Also, I've made separate entries for each chapter! YAAAY!
2/20/15 Heads up, everything will be filed under the month February, just to maintain order, so you'll see me publish new chapters in other months, but they'll still be under February.
6/7/15 Hey. I've been really busy and I've kinda lost interest in writing this fanfiction, since nobody is actually reading this. I'm almost done with the story, but I see no point in finishing this unless someone wants me to. Sorry. This has almost turned into a diary. From the person reading in Ukraine, thank you my only reader. Comment in order to show that you want me to finish this story. :)
Click over here to choose a chapter and begin reading mah lovely story ---------------------------------------------------------------->
No comments:
Post a Comment