He started shuddering very violently and punched me from within the hole. My health decreased by almost half. I just told myself to stay away and watch from a distance, in case something went horribly wrong. After around a minute, he started morphing back into a human! I ran to him and brought him inside. He was in a very bad condition and I started feeding him steak and potions.
"Are you feeling better?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm feeling way better. Thanks for changing me back to human," he said.
"Don't mention it," I said.
"Have you heard about Earth?" He asked.
"Yes, isn't it a place where everything is, well, not made of blocks?" I asked.
"That's the general idea, but when I was a zombie, I had a vision that we're supposed to leave this world and go to Earth." He said.
"How exactly?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, but it's something involving a big black monster and a beacon," He said.
"Oh! Maybe we're supposed to slay the Wither!" I exclaimed.
"What's a Wither?" He asked.
"It's that big black creature you envisioned. I'm actually looking forward to killing one because I've never seen one," I said.
"You shouldn't be. It's even stronger than 5 ender dragons and a whole army of endermen. I saw them get obliterated by him. He shoots exploding skulls at you and some will come with a kind of poison effect, except it can kill you. Poison can't kill you. When you summon him, he will explode with the force of 20 creepers. It's any person's worst nightmare. It will rip your soul apart," He said darkly.
End of Part 12
No comments:
Post a Comment