Beaconator Chapter 6

By listening to the voice, I could tell it was a guy and was glad it wasn't a girl, since girls are very inexperienced at Minecraft and they can be a nuisance in general.
I shouted back to him, "Alright, I mean no harm either. Why don't you come inside my house to stay safe from the hostiles that reside in the night?"
He said, "Thank you!" He came down from the tree and walked with me to my house. "Do you have any food?" He asked, "I've been living off of rotten flesh."
"Yeah, sure." I tossed him a couple pieces of steak. Once he devoured all of the steak he put down a bed and fell asleep immediately. I tended the furnace adding more iron to smelt. I decided to leave the iron smelting and just stop for the night. I was just about to fall asleep when I remembered I forgot to ask the guy's name.


End of Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment